this is for anyone who has ever been afraid to be themselves – including me…
you only have one name – don’t let the things they call you, change that.
let them stare when you hold his hand – you’ll be too busy staring at him, anyway.
the only thing you’re asking for when you wear that skirt, is to look and feel fantastic. and that outfit they mocked last week; wear it today
– ‘cause I think you look super sexy in it.
get the tattoo or the piercing, heck get them both – it’s your body and it’ll add to your artwork. cut and dye your hair
– even if they say “you look like a boy”, or “it can always grow back”.
cry when you need to, and even when you don’t
– it doesn’t make you weak. listen to that “terrible” music, ‘cause I know how it’s always been there for you.
wear all your make-up and paint your nails
- they’re just envious of that killer contour and manicure.
love and look after your body, it’s the only one you’ve got. every shade of skin is beautiful
– especially yours.
your brain is so wonderful and filled with thoughts like no other, embrace that. and your mental health is super important
– take care of it and know that it won’t always control you.
your passion is your power
– use it. let the things that make you happy guide your life.
be unapologetically yourself.
it won’t be easy, and they will try and bring you down, but stand.
stand up for what you believe in.
stand up for yourself and those just like you.